* Dynamic Bible Lessons
* Creative Learning Activities
* Inspiring Missionary Stories
* Meaningful Songs
* Life-Changing Scripture Memory
Your child will learn:
* Respect for Authority * Moral Values
* Character Qualities * Biblical Principles
Who teaches the club?
Specially trained Christians concerned for the spiritual well-being of your child teach the club.
All club workers are screened as required by CEF’s child protection policy to ensure your child’s safety.
Sponsored by: Child Evangelism Fellowship of South Carolina, Lakelands District
Hosted and Conducted by: Antioch Baptist Church (803) 637-3977
Time: After school until 3:20
Date: Every Monday starting January 9th and only on full days of school
Who can attend? All boys and girls ages 5-12, regardless of religious background. Parents are welcome to attend with child.